- Educational media and technology are inseparable.
- Educators who integrate media and technology into their instruction enhance and support learning for students with a wide range of abilities and learning styles.
- Educational media/technology programs support educators and students every day and provide resources and services that correlate to state and national learning standards for instructional excellence.
- Media/technology professionals:
- Support educators and students in the proficient use of media and technology.
- Provide dynamic leadership in current and evolving technologies.
- Need to collaborate with each other, corporate/business partners, the public sector, and other service providers to ensure quality services.
- Need a collective voice to advance our contributions to quality learning experiences for students.
Our Strategic Goals
- Support State Education Department efforts to promote change through the implementation of the New York State Learning Standards.
- Actively promote opportunities for the professional and staff development of its membership.
- Provide opportunities for the professional and staff development of its membership.
- Enhance the image of BOCES media/technology services.
- Support initiatives that promote the cooperation of Regional Media/Technology Centers and Association Corporate partners.
- Expand and strengthen its role in the media/technology field.
|Alicia Levi, PBS and |
Chris Kaleta, OCM BOCES
|Alicia Levi, PBS demonstrates features |
of PBS Learning Media to EMTA members
at Madison-Oneida BOCES
| || |
|Judy Marsh, Wayne Finger Lakes BOCES & Linda Tyler, Madison-Oneida BOCES||2011 EMTA Media Literacy |
Randal Tyner of Jackson Heights Elementary School, Glens Falls School District shares his website at the NYSCATE Poster Session